Saturday, September 22, 2012

getting out of my rut

Having family and friends that love you are the most important things in life.  It has been a rough couple of months but I do believe I am moving ahead.

Work being done on turning the train room into my studio.  Slow but with cooler weather setting in the outside work will be less and less.

Did my first bead swap and tomorrow will post pics along with my partners blog.

Today I bought the most unusual focal bead and will post pics as soon as it arrives.

Setting up my new coffee maker so I can give my old one to my nephew who is in the middle of a separation.  Actually it is helping me to de-clutter or destash whichever word you choose to use.

Tonight there might be some steamed crabs on the table.  I am a true marylander and crave the little critters.

Indian summer is upon us today although it is supposed to be 70 tomorrow.  I am having such a hard time closing my pool because I hate for summer to end although I do love fall and the first week of Nov is vacation in Ocean City Md.

Well got to do a few more chores.

Have a wonderful day.

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment