Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gorgeous saturday

Heading to Mt Joy Pa for a cousin's baby shower.  Washed my vehicle this morning so for sure it is going to rain but I don't care it was just way too dirty.

Got some jewelry from a friend who has an ebay site.  Several were marked, one was a Trafari, another a Danecraft Heart pin (gold filled), and a Dante pearl tie tack.  Got the whole batch for less than $6.  Not sure but I think the pearl could be genuine.  

It is fun going through my collection and looking for marks.  I plan to take pictures and most likely sell them.

Tomorrow I plan to start filming my messy workshop video then help good friends set up their computers.  Seems funny for me to be helping when I always thought I was computer challenged.  Big thing is to not panic and wait for it to do its thing.  I don't have an abundance of patience but way better than I used to be yrs ago.

Time to get ready for my trip

Enjoy the day and remember it really is the simple things in life that are important

Ger

No comments:

Post a Comment