Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hopping is tiring...but so much fun

I still haven't finished seeing all the workshops.  When your eyes can't focus its time to call it a day.  Did a bit of gardening this morning, and took advantage of the extra discount from B'sue Boutiques.  Now its time for a few more hops, laundry, weeding and shopping.  At least 2 things are fun.  This has been such a wonderful experience for me.  So much talent in this group.  And everyone so willing to help and share.  I feel as if I just made 48 new friends.  Already felt as if I have know Brenda for years.  Enjoy your weekend.  I hope to get some art charms completed this weekend.  Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. I tried to find your email but here's where I got Mona the mannequin.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-17-H-Flesh-Female-Mannequin-Head-Torso-Form-Bust-4-/320283090396?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4a925c1ddc
    Thanks for posting a comment in my blog. I always like to see them. Deb Bee aka Beetique on facebook.

    ReplyDelete