Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday gardening...

Well today is a gorgeous day in B'more...and I planted the items I bought yesterday at Lowes...I am one of those who just digs a hole, puts the flower in, covers it over and waters...although I have thought of getting some of that new miracle grow that feeds the plants but kills the weeds...

Hit Michael's with my 20% of coupon and picked up a few things, believe it or not I got more plastic storage containers but the small ones...you can never have enough storage...

Found a couple of jewelry holders at Bed, Bath & Beyond and will be posting pics as soon as I set up my light box.  Even have a name for one of them but won't do the reveal until I can show her in person...

Met some dear friends for breakfast today.  One of these ladies I met when I was 5, and I'm sure all of us can relate to one of those long term friends.  These are friendships that you might not see each other for months but pickup right at the end of the last conversation.  True friendship...

Need to photo some of my art charms since I only have one more day to submit, not that I am a procrastinator...but first I might just take in some evening sunshine before I start creating...

Hope everyone had a great weekend...

Ger

No comments:

Post a Comment